Sunbeam Lair I NAILED IT SO BAD THE NAIL BROKE AND GAVE ME A CUT IN THE KNEE
Kyyneleitä virtaa vasta alakerrassa.
210 Posts
Ooc — Marie
He growled lowly as someone approached, the fresh scent of food drifting in his safe space as well as the scent of a female who had been acting rather nervous around him. He didn't care- they better be afraid of him in this mental state. As time passed he had felt himself becoming the opposite of what he had always seen himself as. He had been so compassionate, so friendly in his own ways, even helpful. Now he was a raging beast filled with lust and anger, ready to tear even a friend apart in the wrong circumstances. It had started when Noctura had said he was like a certain star. Jolon had promised to stay himself, but he guessed he had broken that promise by now.

He clamped his maw shut around the food Avannon had brought, shaking it in rage before swallowing it in big pieces. It wasn't much nor as good as a fresh kill with juicy organs, but he guessed it did calm the hunger clawing at his stomach. He looked up in confused rage, a deep snarl erupting from his throat as she continued her story. Who told you that? He questioned. The voices said to kill whoever was telling his secrets. Only he was aloud to speak about Ezimette, only he was aloud to talk about his problems.

He pulled his leg closer to his body as she, unlike Leo, noticed the somewhat oddly angled leg. I'm fine. He lied.
A Man with Two Souls
A Power that Mercilessly Controls
Please Someone Help him with this Demon
Make this Free Spirit a Freeman
Messages In This Thread