Redhawk Caldera Please don't make any sudden moves
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
He took in her words in silence, weighing and measuring them as he pondered his response. As she talked, they continued walking along the lake shore. Peregrine glanced across the glassy surface, studying the sky's reflection, before tilting his head ever so slightly to gaze at the real thing. There were towering white clouds gathering overhead. A twitch of his nose told him that a storm might be arriving on the horizon soon.

His attention shifted back to Sassafras. Boy, she was really saying all the right things. "There's always room for small game hunters, especially after what we just went through. And patrolling is simple: walk the borders, renew the scent markers, kill any intruders. But you'd be welcome to accompany me anytime. I typically patrol alone but I don't mind company, makes it slightly less boring." Peregrine's lips twitched. "Are you saying you need to learn how to fight? Maybe some sparring?"
Messages In This Thread
RE: Please don't make any sudden moves - by Sassafras - July 02, 2016, 02:38 PM
RE: Please don't make any sudden moves - by Hatshepsut - July 02, 2016, 11:30 PM
RE: Please don't make any sudden moves - by Sassafras - July 03, 2016, 03:36 PM
RE: Please don't make any sudden moves - by Sassafras - July 24, 2016, 06:35 PM
RE: Please don't make any sudden moves - by Sassafras - July 24, 2016, 09:27 PM
RE: Please don't make any sudden moves - by Sassafras - July 25, 2016, 08:07 PM
RE: Please don't make any sudden moves - by Peregrine Redhawk - July 27, 2016, 02:36 PM
RE: Please don't make any sudden moves - by Sassafras - August 16, 2016, 07:38 PM
RE: Please don't make any sudden moves - by Sassafras - August 18, 2016, 11:50 AM