Sunbeam Lair I NAILED IT SO BAD THE NAIL BROKE AND GAVE ME A CUT IN THE KNEE
206 Posts
Ooc — Chey.
Avannon flinched slightly, but stared straight back at Jolon not entirely as afraid as she should be. She huffed a sigh " Texi" she replied. Noticing how he hid his leg she made a soft tsk tsk and narrowed her eyes " Please do not lie. You dont want to be crippled forever do you?" she asked calmly. Noticing his Enraged state she drew herself back a bit her muscles tensing. " I fell in love once...a wonderful feeling. I thought he loved me too, he called me sweet nicknames and spent most of his time with me. I thought he was a loner. My rookie mistake was not noticing the scent of pack on his fur. For many months we courted, and on the night i was supposed to be mated to him he led an attack on my family's pack, killing everyone but me, then he chased me out. For a while my grief was merely at the loss and betrayal of a lover, but then once i realized that he was no good anyway, i began to grieve for my family, and then i got better. Depression slowly lifted, and i lived once more. The scar always remains, but it can get lighter, and fade" she said her eyes looking straight at the ground. "i..i dont know you, but i think i know what you are feeling. Despair, Rage at being betrayed. Voices...voices telling you to hurt others, and that you weren't enough and that was why she left." she said her voice cracking as she remembered the pain all too well at that moment. She cleared her throat and looked down at him once more "if you can make it, i believe the cool water might ease some of the pain. I can get you more food if you wish? I dont mind hunting" she offered, her voice part worry and part hope.
Messages In This Thread