Blackfeather Woods I got a new van, holy moly
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
09.22.16 — Ending added.

The smile that had pulled at her face made the words seem fictitious. It was as if she didn't take the situation seriously, which only served as fuel for his increasing anger. Then, to learn that no one had told her—it had nearly been enough to send him over the edge, but he'd manage to hold tight to the earth. "The father to those bastards growing inside your womb should have told you," he'd shot back, his usual, calm demeanor having fallen away long ago. "Maybe he did, and you just didn't listen." It was a possibility, for sure. Yet, there were also plenty of other ideas, but none were enough to settle him. "Then again, maybe he hadn't told you on purpose. Maybe that fool's mind has withered so badly that he thinks it's okay to disrespect our queen," was another thought, the words having been spoken with a hint of a growl in his voice. Burke had truly failed them, and continued to worsen the situation each and every time he messed up. First he'd brought his conquest into pack lands, and then he'd not told her of the respect that she was supposed to show. All in all, it was enough to have him practically fuming, for never had his loyalty to Meldresi died.

From there, the conversation had only progressed. His words had been interpreted as a threat when, in fact, he'd simply been stating that which he'd believed to be a very true possibility. His hackles had bristled and tail raised at her accusations, lips being pulled back in order to display his incisors. "Never accuse me, or any of us for that matter, of being able to kill a child," he'd stated. Though, for some, the capability could very well exist, he viewed it as a great insult when the words had slipped from her lips. "Do you honestly think they'll survive? Burke can only do so much for you, and that includes hunting. He will leave you and your children to starve, assuming that they even make it through their birth alive." So many complications existed in the world, so many chances for the children to die. For any other, he'd not wish death upon their children. If need be, he'd spare the child and take the life of the parent instead, but things were different for Malice. Neither she nor her children were worthy of life, for they represented the very same thing that he was so strongly against—disloyalty.

"The conception of your unborn nalujuks made them deserving enough," was his response. "You should have thought your actions through better, rather than looking for sex from a man you had no business getting involved with." Easier said than done, perhaps, but he'd looked past that. For despite the urges of nature, he knew that the pull of a woman's heat could be fought against. When two individuals thought with their brains rather than selfishly, then the attraction could be denied and life carried on as usual. It was then that he'd taken a single step towards her, posture remaining the same as before. "How many did you whore yourself out to before finding Burke?" Kove had questioned, unashamed of his words. "How often do you just give yourself away to some male that couldn't control himself? How many from your pack had a taste of you before getting knocked up?" Every word was spoken with a harsh tone, each accusation making him grow more and more agitated. She did not deserve to live within the woods, and her children certainly didn't deserve to be born there.

Never had he given her a chance to respond, for his blood had since started to boil. To remain in her presence any longer was something that he simply could not do, and so away from the whore had Kove turned, leaving her alone within the woods whilst he sought out a way to relieve his growing anger.
Messages In This Thread
I got a new van, holy moly - by Malice - May 20, 2016, 04:49 PM
RE: I got a new van, holy moly - by Kove - May 27, 2016, 03:11 AM
RE: I got a new van, holy moly - by Malice - May 27, 2016, 04:27 PM
RE: I got a new van, holy moly - by Kove - June 05, 2016, 02:54 AM
RE: I got a new van, holy moly - by Malice - June 05, 2016, 04:00 AM
RE: I got a new van, holy moly - by Kove - July 29, 2016, 12:32 AM