Sunbeam Lair I NAILED IT SO BAD THE NAIL BROKE AND GAVE ME A CUT IN THE KNEE
Kyyneleitä virtaa vasta alakerrassa.
210 Posts
Ooc — Marie
Of course it had to be Squirrel... He rumbled irritated. Ezimette had been her sister after all. He should've never shared secrets with her that were not entirely secrets. He growled again as he declared Squirrel an enemy. He would never trust her again with personal business. Never would he share it with anyone anymore if it wasn't easy for one to just shut up about it. What does it matter to you if my leg is broken or not? He asked with a rumble from somewhere deep in his throat.

Oh boy, if he could chew his ears off, he would. He didn't want to hear whatever sort of love life this barely friend had. He almost wanted to call out: "Hey, good idea, let's tell depressing stories to a depressed wolf! WHAT COULD GO FRICKING WRONG?", but he refrained from using sarcasm as humor. He refrained from using any kind of humor with the voices in his head. He wasn't listening anymore, voices becoming louder the longer the female kept ranting. Only when she mentioned going to the river did he shake his head. I'm not going anywhere and I don't want food. Is it so hard to understand? He sighed as he closed his eyes. I want to die here.
A Man with Two Souls
A Power that Mercilessly Controls
Please Someone Help him with this Demon
Make this Free Spirit a Freeman
Messages In This Thread