The Sentinels will the faithful be rewarded
god of the arena
14 Posts
Ooc —
Aria shared further on the “roman” — a woman named Osprey DiSarinno. Given that their name was not a common one there was little doubt that they were related though in which way Athens could not be sure. Attica had not seen her brothers or mother for many years. Possibly since she had been a young girl, led by Artemis on a path of adventure where it had inspired her to found The Huntress Moor. She had been generous with her knowledge though the knowledge of where her family was and how they were doing had always been an unknown variable. “Perhaps,” Athens allowed with a knowing smile. Though it was exciting to know that at least one of his family was here he could not entirely ignore the tightening of apprehension in his stomach. Athens wasn't even sure this mysterious Osprey would even recognize the name Attica and there was no telling how he'd be received. Aria drew nearer to him and the cool brush of her nose against his shoulder caused a small shudder to slither up the length of his spine. He returned the gesture, offering her a submissive lick beneath her chin. “I wouldn't mind some company,” The Tiberius-DiSarinno responded. “So long as there is nothing more pressing that demands your attention.”
you are not a war. there is nothing to be won here.
you asked me once what my ruin is. what could make me a monster
Messages In This Thread
will the faithful be rewarded - by Thrax - July 28, 2016, 02:19 PM
RE: will the faithful be rewarded - by Aria - July 28, 2016, 03:25 PM
RE: will the faithful be rewarded - by Thrax - July 28, 2016, 03:57 PM
RE: will the faithful be rewarded - by Aria - July 28, 2016, 04:01 PM
RE: will the faithful be rewarded - by Thrax - July 28, 2016, 06:20 PM
RE: will the faithful be rewarded - by Aria - July 28, 2016, 09:24 PM
RE: will the faithful be rewarded - by Thrax - July 29, 2016, 02:48 PM
RE: will the faithful be rewarded - by Aria - July 29, 2016, 03:12 PM
RE: will the faithful be rewarded - by Thrax - July 29, 2016, 03:30 PM
RE: will the faithful be rewarded - by Aria - July 29, 2016, 03:49 PM