Neverwinter Forest things never change
252 Posts
Ooc —
Not yet, she admitted to him, and moved to offer him a gentle nudge. Only one outside of Scim to see them is Kieran, and that's just because he's dealt with puppies more than I have, and helps me deal with my overactive imagination. Once, I thought a gas problem was my sons stomach imploding. I was horrified! Well, Scimitar was on his way to me but Kieran was nearby, thank gosh or I'd have imploded myself, the verbal Eshe paused a second, and then continued, Well, it was just gas, thank goodness. Though, the smell was not that great, but smelly Cypress was alright afterwards, and that's what I'm thankful for... she sucked in a breath and laughed.

She answered each question swiftly enough. The birth... it was... it was really hard. The pregnancy was terrible. If it weren't for... Eshe quieted for a moment, and then, knowing Charon believed in the same things she did, felt comfort. There was a day during my pregnancy I was in so much pain, I thought I might die. This all happened during the famine... I was the best fed wolf in the pack, but that isn't saying much, she admitted, and continued. Well, there was... this girl. Or woman. I don't know. Charon, she was the most beautiful thing... and I know it wasn't a dream, I felt her there--well, she was magick. She did a spell, and I swear, she gave whatever strength was left in me, she let my only two sons have it, and it kept me alive, too, Eshe waved her plume left and right, recalling it. Deirdre Mayfair, of she said her name was. Donnelaith, that's where she lives. This all has a point, she paused, and went on... If Amekaze seems to be having any pains or her pregnancy seems difficult... that one can help, as she helped me... she attributed his expression, his monotone, to worry.

Eshe waited a beat. How is her pregnancy going? I'll be an aunt???? We should arrange play-dates, her tail waved wildly behind her at the thought.
Messages In This Thread
things never change - by Charon - July 15, 2016, 03:01 AM
RE: things never change - by Eshe RIP - July 19, 2016, 08:59 PM
RE: things never change - by Charon - July 20, 2016, 01:56 AM
RE: things never change - by Scimitar - July 21, 2016, 02:04 PM
RE: things never change - by Eshe RIP - July 28, 2016, 09:38 AM
RE: things never change - by Charon - July 29, 2016, 01:52 AM
RE: things never change - by Eshe RIP - August 02, 2016, 09:10 PM
RE: things never change - by Charon - August 08, 2016, 08:29 AM