Blacktail Deer Plateau Mad Hatter's Entrance [IC Joining]
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
"That's what I like to hear," Peregrine replied. He paused, then added, "Come with me," and turned to begin walking into the territory, presumably with Madigan at his heel. "Before I grant you an official rank, I want to hunt with you to get a feel for what you can actually offer this pack," he explained as he led the way up the slope and to the plateau proper. "If I feel you'll do well, you'll be a part of this pack. For now, stick close to me and do as I say otherwise."

They plodded forward in silence for a few moments as Peregrine made his way toward a familiar game trail. Once his feet found the familiar, worn path he motioned for Madigan to stop and swung around to face him. "There is a herd of deer here; that's how this plateau got its name. There are several fawns right now. You and I should be able to pick one off easily enough. If and when we succeed, do not presume to eat any of the meat; it will be for my family." Peregrine fell silent then, waiting for Madigan to acknowledge everything he'd said.
Messages In This Thread
Mad Hatter's Entrance [IC Joining] - by Madigan - May 17, 2014, 01:51 AM
RE: Mad Hatter's Entrance [IC Joining] - by Madigan - May 17, 2014, 02:13 AM
RE: Mad Hatter's Entrance [IC Joining] - by Madigan - May 17, 2014, 03:20 AM
RE: Mad Hatter's Entrance [IC Joining] - by Madigan - May 17, 2014, 11:19 AM
RE: Mad Hatter's Entrance [IC Joining] - by Peregrine Redhawk - May 17, 2014, 11:45 AM
RE: Mad Hatter's Entrance [IC Joining] - by Madigan - May 17, 2014, 12:01 PM
RE: Mad Hatter's Entrance [IC Joining] - by Madigan - May 20, 2014, 05:32 AM
RE: Mad Hatter's Entrance [IC Joining] - by Madigan - May 21, 2014, 10:51 AM