Stavanger Bay gangnam style
he's raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
Szymon offered his title — the role that Skellige had assigned him upon his acceptance — and Arturo gave a subtle gesture of affirmation. Skellige had given it a different name, though. A term that Arturo assumed had been carried from his previous home. As Ceannasach was Arturo's recognized title within his Family for his role. Sovereign, it translated to. It all felt so distant to the gangster now: his Family. Even his children had been scattered to the four winds within the Wilds; and currently he was not fit to consider himself to be the “Family's” Cennasach. Not with his mind cracked and splintered. The sea witch was only the icing of the cake of Arturo's ruined life.

The young male stuttered badly over his words as their conversation continued. Arturo himself had never stuttered, nor had any of his children, but he was patient. It was a father's patience he exerted towards the young Cairn. His children may have never stuttered but that didn't mean that Arturo hadn't had to listen through the ramblings of his children when they'd been young and their minds had went in a thousand different direction at a hundred miles per hour until they had gotten to what they'd originally sought to tell him. Szymon's tongue gave him the young boy a release when it allowed him to form his inquiry. “It was during the famine that plagued these Wilds and though I cannot be certain I think he had considered eating me if I didn't give him the vole I had caught,” A soft chuckle left Arturo. He could look back upon it now as a fond memory though admittedly he had never expected it to become such. “I tried to recruit him but in the end we decided on an alliance.” It was that previous agreed alliance that bought Arturo sanctuary in the Sea Titan's ranks now.

“It was apart of the accord we'd struck with one another,” Arturo said and then added (because that alone was no longer the whole truth). “More than that I respect Skellige greatly. If I had to follow anyone — and I don't make the habit of acceptingthe rule of just any — it would be him; and thus it is his rule I follow.” But the truth remained that there was much about Skellige that Arturo did not know.
wreathed in iron and in fire
i bare my bloody teeth
and only pity makes my strike so clean
Messages In This Thread
gangnam style - by Szymon - July 31, 2016, 07:41 AM
RE: gangnam style - by Arturo - July 31, 2016, 11:40 AM
RE: gangnam style - by Szymon - August 01, 2016, 04:59 AM
RE: gangnam style - by Arturo - August 02, 2016, 04:50 PM
RE: gangnam style - by Szymon - August 02, 2016, 07:19 PM
RE: gangnam style - by Arturo - August 03, 2016, 04:14 PM
RE: gangnam style - by Szymon - August 04, 2016, 02:04 AM
RE: gangnam style - by Arturo - August 06, 2016, 06:07 AM