The Sentinels [MANDATORY] down to earth, keep on falling when i know it hurts
a page ripped
258 Posts
Ooc — Ells
Medic
Most others spoke too, some with doubt, some with certainty, some teetering between the two. Lucani was saddened but mostly surprised to learn what some of the pack's youngest girls had been through, including Aria herself. She looked at her Alpha with a raised brow, then blinked down at sweet Deirdre. A surge of protective instinct went through her, and she felt more glad than ever for her brawn — though these days her hard muscle clung to sparse fat. She was a bony, rangy, towering creature. A warrior, yes, but more spider than bear.

In my travels I came across a word, she said after Aria had emphasised the crucial necessity of being strong as well as peaceful. A word to describe warriors who only fight if they need to — guardians who brawl only to protect, and who do so for the passionate reason of peace. That word is paladin. Perhaps that is what we could be, she proposed. Perhaps those who choose to learn and uphold the skills of self-defence could be referred to as Paladins of Donnelaith, to remind ourselves never to fight in anger or jealousy or for some other ungentle cause. Paladins fight only for peace.
Messages In This Thread
RE: [MANDATORY] down to earth, keep on falling when i know it hurts - by Lucani - August 08, 2016, 05:17 AM