Sleeping Dragon Quartz
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
If I remember correctly, you said this was the last thread you needed and since it happens IC, I'm gonna go ahead and title you up into Drageda. Once this is archived, just request your trade in the SDMO and I'll give it to you! We can wrap this up with maybe two more posts?

Thuringwethil isn't sure how far off Portia's herbal den is but all she can think about the plant in her mouth is how careful she has to be. The thought of accidentally ingesting the plant leaves an embarrassing picture of what might happen, expecting it to be an immediate result. Her stomach turns at the thought and she almost spits it out to save herself but soon the freckled kru comes to a stop and then disappears into a cache. She stands there awkwardly a moment before lowering her head and, with great relief, drops the plant at her feet.

It only takes a few seconds and Portia is returning with a small skull and Thuringwethil stares at it for a moment as she places it strategically near the herbs. She silently questions how she'd obtained it and how she'd gotten it so clean but her experience gives her the benefit of the doubt and she doesn't voice the concern. Impressed nonetheless, Heda nods her head.

"I'm happy to help," she says with her flagged tail waving a few times above her spine. Impressed with Portia's efforts so far, she finds a smile on her features. "Thank you for everything you've done," she tells her, watching as she works on her collection. She'd been there and ready to assist in Hvitserk's ailment, even if she hadn't been trusted at the time. She'd proven that otherwise anyway and Thuringwethil is thankful for the woman having shown up at our borders. "You've been a great asset to Drageda, Skayona."
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
Quartz - by Portia - July 24, 2016, 08:44 PM
RE: Quartz - by Antumbra - August 02, 2016, 04:22 PM
RE: Quartz - by Portia - August 02, 2016, 07:26 PM
RE: Quartz - by Antumbra - August 10, 2016, 07:33 AM
RE: Quartz - by Portia - August 10, 2016, 06:01 PM
RE: Quartz - by Antumbra - August 10, 2016, 06:15 PM
RE: Quartz - by Portia - August 10, 2016, 06:40 PM
RE: Quartz - by Antumbra - August 10, 2016, 08:26 PM