Blacktail Deer Plateau i never lose my confidence | IC Joining
<span style="font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; font-style:italic; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:2px; text-shadow:#000000 0 0 3px; alt="don't come crying to me" title="don't come crying to me"><FONT COLOR="#7fffd4">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#6effda">'</FONT><FONT COLOR="#5bffe1">v</FONT><FONT COLOR="#49ffe7">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#37ffed"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#25fff3">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#12fffa">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ffff">d</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00f7ff"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#00edff">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00e4ff">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00dbff">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00d2ff">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00c8ff">g</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00bfff">h</FONT></span>
51 Posts
Ooc — Eren
He was both surprised and almost amused to hear the alpha's opinion on the subject of alliances, and immediately decided that this was a leader he shouldn't respect. Rayder had been open to the fact that he could honor the other, if he had shown he was stronger than him. But for him, that proved he didn't take advantage of the option to have others do what he wanted. The potential favors they could ask of another pack...well, no matter.

"Interesting," Was all he replied with, feigning an awed expression. "It's nice to meet you, Peregrine." He dipped his head for a moment, showing a false reverence to the darker male's rank. Then he smirked a little, ready to answer the other's question.

"Well, I don't mean to be rude to the other packs, but if I'm honest, it seemed like the best pick for these lands. You have a great territory." The lie came easily -- he actually knew little to nothing about the area so far, and he could have picked a better place to reside. But he wasn't about to tell Peregrine that.
Messages In This Thread
i never lose my confidence | IC Joining - by Rayder - May 18, 2014, 01:59 PM
RE: i never lose my confidence | IC Joining - by Rayder - May 18, 2014, 03:34 PM