Golden Glade i've been thinking too much
343 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Aspen was on a walk for the first time in a little over a week. She had been confine to her den because she was still in heat and would rather not take any more risks. It was bad enough there was almost an incident with Nico. Aspen wandered aimlessly through the trees with no particular destination before deciding she would start a patrol.

As she headed for the border though she could tell it had already been marked meaning someone else was already on patrol. The scent told her it was Nico. She paused for a moment as if to decide whether to go talk to him about what happened or just avoid it a whIle longer. No, I can't avoid this forever She thought to herself quietly trotting to catch up with him. 

It wasn't long before she spotted him through the trees and slowed her pace to a walk. Letting out a chuff to let him know she was here. She held herself high and proud as per usual but this time almost as if she had something to prove to herself, or to him. She had yet to figure out.

Hope you don't mind me taking this Charley haha.
~ Until you're broken, you don't know what you're made of. It gives you the ability to build yourself all over again, but stronger than ever. ~
Messages In This Thread
i've been thinking too much - by Nico - August 13, 2016, 10:44 PM
RE: i've been thinking too much - by Aspen - August 15, 2016, 02:56 AM
RE: i've been thinking too much - by Nico - August 15, 2016, 05:01 AM
RE: i've been thinking too much - by Aspen - August 15, 2016, 05:31 AM
RE: i've been thinking too much - by Nico - August 15, 2016, 06:39 AM
RE: i've been thinking too much - by Aspen - August 25, 2016, 09:06 AM
RE: i've been thinking too much - by Nico - August 27, 2016, 10:21 AM
RE: i've been thinking too much - by Aspen - August 28, 2016, 03:23 AM
RE: i've been thinking too much - by Nico - August 29, 2016, 03:16 AM
RE: i've been thinking too much - by Aspen - August 29, 2016, 07:30 AM
RE: i've been thinking too much - by Nico - August 29, 2016, 08:51 AM