Golden Glade i've been thinking too much
fallen angels and burning stars
182 Posts
Ooc — Avery
Aspen spoke, and while Nico had been expecting it, his heart sank nonetheless and he swallowed thickly, turning his head to the left as he looked away, wondering how he could ever be so stupid to make such an idiotic mistake. Gods, who even was he? A respectable soldier, or a guy who couldn't keep his dick in his metaphorical pants. Given the circumstances, he was inclined to believe the latter and he scowled. He definitely needed to get back into the soldier mindset and away from that of....whatever he currently was. A part of him blamed it on this pack's peaceful settings, one that lived without war, but he knew it was not that that was bothering him. No, it was something within himself that needed fixing, and he was going to do just that.

"I know and I understand. I don't expect any forgiveness whatsoever; what I did was inexcusable and unforgivable and I'll completely understand if you wish to kick me out or banish me for my actions," he said. Banishment wasn't so bad, it gave him an excuse to go with Aeronwyn, but the more noble part of him told him that it would be a disgraceful way to go and he sighed, wondering what the hell he was going to do with himself. 

"Oh, I can imagine that," Nico said, his tone grim, at her mention of Charley. If it came down to it, he could hold his own against the King, but he'd rather not fight, given the fact that if he did fight against the Alpha of this pack, not only would he be branded a traitor forever, but he'd lose any ounce of respect the King still had for him...and, well, there would be injuries. Not on him, obviously, but on Charley. Or perhaps it was just his ego speaking, although soldiering had sharpened up his skills so he was unafraid if confronted with a fight.

The soldier nodded and followed Aspen, marking the next tree just ahead of her own.
Nico is aiming for the Scout and Mercenary trades

PM me for trade threads anytime :)
Messages In This Thread
i've been thinking too much - by Nico - August 13, 2016, 10:44 PM
RE: i've been thinking too much - by Aspen - August 15, 2016, 02:56 AM
RE: i've been thinking too much - by Nico - August 15, 2016, 05:01 AM
RE: i've been thinking too much - by Aspen - August 15, 2016, 05:31 AM
RE: i've been thinking too much - by Nico - August 15, 2016, 06:39 AM
RE: i've been thinking too much - by Aspen - August 25, 2016, 09:06 AM
RE: i've been thinking too much - by Nico - August 27, 2016, 10:21 AM
RE: i've been thinking too much - by Aspen - August 28, 2016, 03:23 AM
RE: i've been thinking too much - by Nico - August 29, 2016, 03:16 AM