Greatwater Lake Free and swimming in my own blood
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
@Seff is welcome to have accompanied him. ^^

The darkness of the cave had led to him sleeping more as of late, sometimes not knowing when the sun had risen or set. That morning, however, he'd been jostled awake by his acquaintance. It'd bothered him and he'd pushed back as a result, but it hadn't done much to fix the situation. For no matter how much he'd shoved, sleep didn't find its way into his eyes again, thus leaving the boy wide awake and in the darkness. After some time of waiting, he'd decided to leave Wolfskull, entering a new darkness by doing so. Some light managed to slip through the thick foliage of the woods, warming the earth beneath his feet and offering to him a pleasant feeling in comparison to the harshness of the cave's floor. For a brief moment, the albino had considered his options, resulting in him having sought out his servant in order to shove the younger boy with the intent of waking him. Xan didn't waste any time waiting for the kid to get up, having turned and started walking off after mumbling something about going out.

Whether the boy had been followed or not, he'd paid little mind, moving forth with his trek away. Various paths had been taken prior to his crossing of the border, and from there he'd then made his way towards the lake. It was a place he happened to enjoy visiting, finding it to often be peaceful and without troublesome beings. When he'd arrived today, however, his path had eventually been blocked by a body. Her face could not be seen from where he was standing, only her back and the darkness of her form. Rather than approaching the stranger directly he had rounded her, settling down along the water's edge. Though nothing was said to the odd wolf, there had been no effort made to conceal his being there. For as long as she didn't bother him, he had no problem with her presence there. And, luckily for the both of them, he'd arrived too late to have heard her talking to herself, for that surely would have caused for an issue to arise.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
Free and swimming in my own blood - by Jonathan - August 15, 2016, 08:37 AM
RE: Free and swimming in my own blood - by Xan - August 15, 2016, 10:25 AM
RE: Free and swimming in my own blood - by Jonathan - August 15, 2016, 03:16 PM
RE: Free and swimming in my own blood - by Xan - August 15, 2016, 04:51 PM
RE: Free and swimming in my own blood - by Seff - August 15, 2016, 09:33 PM
RE: Free and swimming in my own blood - by Jonathan - August 16, 2016, 06:34 AM
RE: Free and swimming in my own blood - by Xan - August 16, 2016, 08:52 AM
RE: Free and swimming in my own blood - by Seff - August 16, 2016, 09:19 AM