Silverlight Terrace On The Road Again
219 Posts
Ooc — Lia
Away
haha, thank you! Pyx has so many feelings to muddle through it all just kind of cascaded onto my keyboard.

She hoped her words would help him. They did not absolve him of what he had done, they did not erase his past but she hoped they might shine a light towards his future. He looked at her and his ears drooped and she felt a tendril of fear pierce her heart, had she hurt him? Had her words disappointed him? She wanted to do anything but those two things, and she wondered if her rambling had somehow had the opposite effect than what it should have. Her question about poisons seemed random amidst the rest of it, but she had spoken as her thoughts had whirled through her head, unable to stopper her mouth. He didn't seem bothered by the question, which was good.

A piece of her wondered if poisons were a more peaceful death than an outright fight, but the entire idea of comparing one death to another made her stomach twist. She dismissed the thought quickly, that was Judas' past, not his present. Her paw pressed onto his and she became aware of how close they really were. It didn't feel awkward or uncomfortable, it felt right. She did not move away from him, knowing that he needed her here. Just as much as he needed her, she wanted to be there for him. To show her first new friend that she was well and truly his friend. Her feelings of attraction to him were still present, but they were in the back of her mind. Now was serious, now was not time to flirt or make assumptions about the closeness of their faces. 

Though his confession had revealed more of him, she didn't feel much change in her feelings for him. That he could look behind him and face his deeds, not try to hide them...that was honorable. That he could tell a wolf he considered his friend that was honorable too. Perhaps she could help him on his path away from darkness. "Judas." She whispered softly, raising her eyes to meet his as he lifted his head from looking at their paws.

"Perhaps I can help you move forward. You did dark things...in your past. You hurt wolves. What...what if I teach you healing herbs just as well as you knew poisons? What if you start to help wolves instead? To heal them? It won't...it won't erase what happened before but...it might help. You, as well as the others." Good deeds wouldn't replace the lives he'd taken, they wouldn't change what he'd done. Still, the healing could help him. It would allow him to see that he had changed, to recognize that he was still a wolf that deserved to have friends and...love. She waved her tail once, her eyes lighting up. A tentative smile crossed her face. "I can help you, if you'll let me."
Seeking
Medic Trade (5/10)
Naturalist (3/5)

Messages In This Thread
On The Road Again - by Judas - August 13, 2016, 04:16 PM
RE: On The Road Again - by Pyx - August 13, 2016, 06:24 PM
RE: On The Road Again - by Judas - August 13, 2016, 07:08 PM
RE: On The Road Again - by Pyx - August 14, 2016, 07:05 PM
RE: On The Road Again - by Judas - August 14, 2016, 07:17 PM
RE: On The Road Again - by Pyx - August 15, 2016, 10:04 PM
RE: On The Road Again - by Judas - August 15, 2016, 11:02 PM
RE: On The Road Again - by Pyx - August 16, 2016, 03:47 PM