Redhawk Caldera Please don't make any sudden moves
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Sassafras lit up at the suggestion. Peregrine made a mental note. He could spar with her himself, of course, but he would have to recruit others into the effort to make sure she had a well-rounded training with opponents of varying size and skill. He might have offered to do a short spar with her now but he suddenly recollected that Hatshepsut was waiting on them.

"I was born and bred a hunter myself," he said a little distractedly, then paused and said, "Hey, let's make plans to do some patrols and spars together. But right now I ought to get back to Hat. Thanks for coming when I called, Sass. Can I call you Sass?" But he didn't wait for an answer. "I'll see you around." He shot her a quick grin, then made a fairly abrupt exit.

Somehow, he was not surprised when he returned to where he'd left the other she-wolf just to find the area deserted. "Hat, uh, Hat-sheep-suit?" he called, peering across the lake as his voice echoed off the bowled walls of the caldera. "Huh." The Alpha stood there, face blank, then his expression clouded somewhat. He knew he'd made her wait but had his subordinate actually just walked off?

Indeed, she had, and though Peregrine sent the next half hour searching, he not only never found her, he never saw her again.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Please don't make any sudden moves - by Sassafras - July 02, 2016, 02:38 PM
RE: Please don't make any sudden moves - by Hatshepsut - July 02, 2016, 11:30 PM
RE: Please don't make any sudden moves - by Sassafras - July 03, 2016, 03:36 PM
RE: Please don't make any sudden moves - by Sassafras - July 24, 2016, 06:35 PM
RE: Please don't make any sudden moves - by Sassafras - July 24, 2016, 09:27 PM
RE: Please don't make any sudden moves - by Sassafras - July 25, 2016, 08:07 PM
RE: Please don't make any sudden moves - by Sassafras - August 16, 2016, 07:38 PM
RE: Please don't make any sudden moves - by Peregrine Redhawk - August 18, 2016, 08:00 AM
RE: Please don't make any sudden moves - by Sassafras - August 18, 2016, 11:50 AM