Ravenshook Cliffs These secrets I place before my eyes
kultainen soturi
8 Posts
Ooc — Charlotte
The cliffs surrounding her dark body were jagged, full of rifts and ledges that could trip a wolf just as easy as if they were in a forest. Yet her golden gaze was focused not on the rocks, but on the heavens above, searching, feeling, for the presence of her spirit. A soft sigh escaped the jaws of the warrior as not a breath of her sister was sensed, inaudible for most as it morphed into the gentle breeze. She had been there when sisko passed away, taken by the Hunters of the Night in a brief struggle. Youthfulness had made her inexperienced at defence and neither she nor Janai were able to prevent the inevitable. However, the legionary did not believe her soul merely disappeared into the skies, more so that she had joined her as she departed her homeland and began her journey along the shores.

A deep bass drew her out of thought and she turned, her pools focusing upon the tawny figure as it approached. The words he spoke were foreign to her ears yet she recognised the sound for not all lupines of GoldenOak sands had bore the native tongue. "Terveisiä," she voiced, the words rolling naturally off her tongue, "Hello." Her second response was perhaps a little more forced, clipping her teeth as it passed through her jaws yet the stranger had started with those sounds; so must she.
Messages In This Thread
These secrets I place before my eyes - by Janai - August 18, 2016, 12:50 PM
RE: These secrets I place before my eyes - by Zaavier - August 18, 2016, 02:12 PM
RE: These secrets I place before my eyes - by Janai - August 18, 2016, 02:41 PM
RE: These secrets I place before my eyes - by Zaavier - August 19, 2016, 12:37 PM
RE: These secrets I place before my eyes - by Janai - August 20, 2016, 06:10 AM
RE: These secrets I place before my eyes - by Zaavier - August 20, 2016, 10:31 AM
RE: These secrets I place before my eyes - by Janai - August 20, 2016, 03:50 PM