Redhawk Caldera The demigorgon stole my sister
I'm Free to be The Greatest here Tonight
317 Posts
Ooc — Marie
It's as less a name as Trick is. Trick joked. It wasn't usual for him to joke about his own name, let alone that of another, but never did he find Grace to be a name. He had never questioned her about it, afraid it might offend her, but he had his suspicion that she was hiding her real name too. But it wasn't like he could ask her now. He'd have to find her, and as much as Trick was a tryhard, he didn't want his time to go to waste to something so dull and uninteresting. If Grace had truly left him to be at the Caldera, so be it, but never would he see her as a friend again.

He blinked. The leader did not like to be called Alpha nor sir. He was giving the formal speaking Trick little to work with here. It felt rude to the bone to address him anything other than sir, or my honor. Do excuse me then, I come from a very formal family. He with his eyes to the ground. I guess Perry will work. He eventually gave in. 

His left ear twitched. News? What had happened? Who was Lucy? His attention shifted to the little boy, who was coming closer to him. Never had a kid approached him like this, and so his eyes flickered to Peregrine, silently asking if this was okay? He had a hard time understanding the boy, but after some thinking, he got what he was saying. A monster you say? Why did this monster want your sister so badly? Trick asked, deep in thought. He was sure it was not an actual monster, just another wolf, but still. What did someone want to do with a child if not kill and eat it? And who is your da? He questioned, thinking of offering his speed and traveling abilities to find this poor Lucy.
·Wylie refers to himself as Trick. 
· Shakespearean, normal English and a pirate impression.
~Adopt Avalon!~
[Image: Caregiver_zpsbqqkmcip.gif] ~1~ [Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif] ~2~
Messages In This Thread
The demigorgon stole my sister - by Lagan - August 17, 2016, 08:14 AM
RE: The demigorgon stole my sister - by Trick - August 17, 2016, 09:23 AM
RE: The demigorgon stole my sister - by Peregrine Redhawk - August 17, 2016, 10:12 AM
RE: The demigorgon stole my sister - by Lagan - August 18, 2016, 03:06 PM
RE: The demigorgon stole my sister - by Trick - August 18, 2016, 03:25 PM
RE: The demigorgon stole my sister - by Peregrine Redhawk - August 18, 2016, 07:52 PM
RE: The demigorgon stole my sister - by Lagan - August 19, 2016, 05:45 AM
RE: The demigorgon stole my sister - by Trick - August 19, 2016, 06:39 AM
RE: The demigorgon stole my sister - by Peregrine Redhawk - August 19, 2016, 07:51 AM
RE: The demigorgon stole my sister - by Lagan - August 19, 2016, 08:28 AM
RE: The demigorgon stole my sister - by Trick - August 19, 2016, 08:53 AM
RE: The demigorgon stole my sister - by Peregrine Redhawk - August 19, 2016, 09:02 AM
RE: The demigorgon stole my sister - by Lagan - August 20, 2016, 06:59 AM
RE: The demigorgon stole my sister - by Trick - August 20, 2016, 07:30 AM
RE: The demigorgon stole my sister - by Peregrine Redhawk - August 21, 2016, 04:31 PM
RE: The demigorgon stole my sister - by Lagan - August 22, 2016, 07:20 AM
RE: The demigorgon stole my sister - by Trick - August 22, 2016, 07:39 AM
RE: The demigorgon stole my sister - by Peregrine Redhawk - August 22, 2016, 01:26 PM
RE: The demigorgon stole my sister - by Lagan - August 22, 2016, 01:34 PM