Mount Everfall clenched fist
I promise I will love you forever.
362 Posts
Ooc — Amelia
Casmir shot her a pained look and uttered his words. "I know," she breathed, on the brink of tears. "I know."

she turned to the stranger who blurted very odd answers into the air. First, she didn't answer who she was, then she stated she wanted everything. Her words had a hint of humor in them and a low growl escaped her throat. Laika was very good at keeping calm, as she was naturally a level-headed character. However, everyone can blow their top, and today was her day. Right after the stranger inquired about who was missing, Laika stood. 

"You want to know who is missing?" She said, her voice strained and very close to a shout. "Two innocent pups are missing. Our pups!" Fat tears were streaming down her snowy cheeks now, white banner lashing behind her. "And they were stolen by a sick son of a bitch who isn't their father. He is!" She pointed to Cas with her tail. "Casmir was more of a father that he every could be!" She screeched, sides heaving.

She stared at her paws and sat down again. "We gotta get them back.." she whispered.
Messages In This Thread
clenched fist - by Casmir - August 02, 2016, 01:33 PM
RE: clenched fist - by Arunik'ra - August 02, 2016, 07:56 PM
RE: clenched fist - by Laika - August 02, 2016, 07:59 PM
RE: clenched fist - by Casmir - August 06, 2016, 09:44 PM
RE: clenched fist - by Arunik'ra - August 09, 2016, 07:11 PM
RE: clenched fist - by Laika - August 19, 2016, 11:24 PM
RE: clenched fist - by Casmir - August 24, 2016, 04:13 PM
RE: clenched fist - by Arunik'ra - August 24, 2016, 07:58 PM
RE: clenched fist - by Casmir - September 18, 2016, 10:43 PM