Hushed Willows longing
i'd raise the sea in your name
112 Posts
Ooc — torvi
thank you for joining! :D

The grouse did not suffer, Buchanan ensured that the fowl's death was quick with a jerk of his head, it's neck bones snapping in his light grip with the sharp movement. He let it's neck drop from his jowls and he inspected the avian for a moment, contended that he hadn't mangled it too bad. Precision and efficiency The Officer had always barked. Work smarter, not harder. If any good could have been salvaged from The Officer's training it was that Buchanan had became an efficient hunter: of all kinds of prey: venison, fowl, and wolf alike. Hunter and assassin weren't very different, and he was glad that his skill set could be applied to what would aid the Keep; and on the off chance that it was ever needed his skills as an assassin would remain honed, sharp.

Buchanan's ears swiveled to the side as he became aware of the others presence, his gaze of liquid mercury moving wildly until it landed on the boy in the distance clearly gawking at him. This was not the first time he'd been watched carrying through with the execution and for a moment he was reminded so much of Banner and the crane that he let out a soft chuckle. It still unnerved the assassin to be stared at so but he was learning. It was possible that this boy was one of the one's Stark had spoken of: Silas or Tambourine though given that the child had not been loud or uncouth Buchanan had a suspicion that Silas might have found him instead of the latter.

“Hello,” Buchanan greeted the boy, unsure of how he was meant to handle himself around children. He'd never really been in the prolonged presence of them before, never really had any experience with them, either. Although, Silas looked to be over his six month mark, still young but growing into his adult body. The fact that he wasn't so young helped to ease some of Buchanan's initial unease and worry. “I'm Buchanan.” He was making progress socially, at least. He'd abandoned (well, at least in the presence of pack mates, at the very least) single syllable answers and his silence; there was a suspicion in Buchanan's mind that he owed a lot of it to Banner, who besides Phiipa and The Officer (when the elder would let “the ghost” speak that was) was the first wolf that he had held any sort of conversation with.
you are my sun and i am your moon
helplessly, irrevocably drawn to you
there is nothing i wouldn't do for you
Messages In This Thread
longing - by Buchanan - August 14, 2016, 05:17 AM
RE: longing - by Silas - August 19, 2016, 10:54 PM
RE: longing - by Buchanan - August 21, 2016, 06:04 AM
RE: longing - by Silas - August 24, 2016, 08:45 PM
RE: longing - by Buchanan - August 27, 2016, 06:19 AM
RE: longing - by Silas - August 31, 2016, 01:43 AM
RE: longing - by Buchanan - September 17, 2016, 05:22 AM
RE: longing - by Silas - September 29, 2016, 01:31 AM