Wheeling Gull Isle now i think it's high time you lie down and bleed
i better go it alone
114 Posts
Ooc —
omg maude+murgash = incredible ruckus potential!! im guessing maude is already on the island or close to it?

between the batter of heavy waves and rising sea he heard the hark of another; but he was too far along his quest to look back. inwardly he compelled his fatigued limbs to push faster, harder -- and eventually his struggles were rewarded as he felt sand give way beneath his seizing claws.

"ahoy!" he rejoined, haggard breaths expelling roughly from his flapping jowls. he snorted, forcing a ropy length of phlegm and drool from a flaring nostril as he regained his breath. he wasted no time inspecting his company; she was just his type - slender and decidely coyote-like -- he was reminded of the coywolf he had met not too long ago.

he raked his eyes hungrily across her figure, noting the persuasive cant of her hips and the curvaceous flush of her form. she did not leave him wanting -- that was until his gaze fell on a distinct lump under her barrel. "de heck is det?!" he exclaimed in disbelief, feeling obscene confusion for his previous sentiments.
Messages In This Thread
RE: now i think it's high time you lie down and bleed - by Murgash - August 22, 2016, 07:23 PM