The Sentinels corrupt
579 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
He had known Casmir had heard the tale from Aria – his twin had said so, though the other Mayfair also had plenty else to say. “Well, he’s made it very clear that he doesn’t consider me family anymore,” he noted, feeling the hollowness in his voice slip in to an ache in his throat. The hurt stemmed more from his brother’s willingness to abolish their relationship entirely based on the fact they had fought – apparently, Casmir believed Constantine’s deeds to be worthy enough of being disowned.

It hardened him in a sense – only seeming to reiterate to him that he did not belong here. Deirdre had spoken as such, indirectly and without knowing such at the meeting. It was only when Aria wilted further at his words that he felt a sense of dread – that every relationship he had mended or built was beginning to crumble.

And then she spoke of leaving. His own ears fell to his skull, and with his pumpkin eyes cast upon her, the dark wolf tentatively nudged toward her cheek, taking in the scent of what he felt was his only friend right now – Eilidh, Deirdre.. he loved them dearly. But Deirdre had already not accepted him for who he was, and Eilidh could not be burdened with him now. Not when her own world had fallen apart.

“My father would not have put you in your position if he hadn’t thought you deserved it. I do not know if we let Lasher down – I don’t know. But I do know that even after everything.. I do not regret the decision for asking Rowan to leave. I don’t think she can be trusted.” He paused then, pulling back as he studied her, conflicted at her offer for the position of Beta. “Deirdre has a vision for this place – I do not know if it matches my father’s, but I believe it was how he raised her. When she’s of age to take over.. let’s leave together. We’ll claim lands somewhere not too far from here – if she needs us, we can be there.. But it can be a place where we both belong.” He never would have considered a day he would have broke away from his family in order to be himself – but here he stood, awaiting the answer of a pretty girl, who he believed felt exactly as conflicted and lost he did.
all you have is your fire
Messages In This Thread
corrupt - by Constantine - August 17, 2016, 10:09 AM
RE: corrupt - by Aria - August 17, 2016, 10:53 AM
RE: corrupt - by Constantine - August 17, 2016, 11:54 AM
RE: corrupt - by Aria - August 18, 2016, 05:59 PM
RE: corrupt - by Constantine - August 23, 2016, 02:13 PM
RE: corrupt - by Aria - August 23, 2016, 10:30 PM
RE: corrupt - by Constantine - August 24, 2016, 07:01 AM
RE: corrupt - by Aria - August 24, 2016, 09:26 AM
RE: corrupt - by Constantine - August 24, 2016, 09:40 AM
RE: corrupt - by Aria - August 24, 2016, 09:46 AM