The Sentinels shatter me
579 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
The morning soothed him – the swirling fog that shrouded the tall trees were an aching reminder of his father’s passing, and while he did not believe that the realm of spirits were a tangible source that one could witness or correspond with, but if there was ever a moment where he could feel his father’s presence, it would be now.

But perhaps his father would wish nothing to do with him after everything that had transpired – much like his twin.

He caught view of a pale creature, drifting among the veil. He blinked, uncertain in that moment if the creature was Deirdre, or one of the newer recruits of Donnelaith – but surprise took him when he finally noted it was Eilidh, her thin frame barely visible in the fog. She had kept to herself since the passing of Lasher – Constntine had given her space, but looking upon her bone-thin form now, he ached to realize how quickly she was withering away. “Eilidh,” he called gently, his own paws carrying him forward in hopes of closing the distance between the two – and that she would not vanish from him like a ghost in their ethereal clearing.
all you have is your fire
Messages In This Thread
shatter me - by Eilidh - August 23, 2016, 09:20 AM
RE: shatter me - by Constantine - August 24, 2016, 09:23 AM
RE: shatter me - by Eilidh - September 05, 2016, 06:37 PM
RE: shatter me - by Constantine - September 12, 2016, 08:19 AM
RE: shatter me - by Eilidh - September 19, 2016, 07:22 AM
RE: shatter me - by Constantine - October 04, 2016, 08:56 AM
RE: shatter me - by Eilidh - October 06, 2016, 12:06 PM
RE: shatter me - by Constantine - November 06, 2016, 07:36 AM
RE: shatter me - by Eilidh - November 17, 2016, 10:02 AM
RE: shatter me - by Constantine - November 23, 2016, 06:34 AM