Moonspear what new magic does your heart hold
219 Posts
Ooc — Lia
Away
Pyx nodded and smiled to Amekaze. "Glad to be back, sore or not." Pyx was pleased that Amekaze seemed happy to have her back. It was nice to be missed, to have someone look for your face. She assumed it likely had a part to do with her medicinal skills as well, in case anything were to go wrong with the birth or after. Her ears twitched and she smiled encouragingly at the female's sigh. She'd never been pregnant before herself, but she had seen and could only imagine how tiring it much be. "Growing strong little ones is bound to make you tired." Pyx commented, smiling softly. "I'm sorry you have so much discomfort though. The raspberry leaves are safe to take during pregnancy, I've seen them used during birth even. Should you ever want any, just call for me."

Sadly there truly was nothing to be done, other than for the pups to be born. The raspberry leaves would only soothe so much and there was no curing the cause, for the cause was the children. Amekaze seemed interested in their trip, and at her own admission stated she was feeling a bit of wanderlust. It must be hard to travel anymore without getting worn out, Pyx thought. Pyx chuckled and nodded. "I can understand that, though I certainly don't think I'm the scouting type, after that trip. Not without some more training, anyway. We went west, over the mountain. Judas led, I followed. Didn't notice any worthwhile plants on our path, sadly." She said, shaking her head and sighing a little. "Not that we looked overly hard, Judas wanted to cover some ground." And here was where it grew complicated. 

"I feel like I'm stealing his scouting thunder, by telling everything." Pyx laughed. "We did run into a wolf, though. A female from a pack called...." Here she truly was unsure. "Arthendal, I think? She'd known Judas before he came to Moonspear, apparently." She made a mental note to tell Judas that she'd told Amekaze this, in case for whatever reason he thought to conceal that they'd seen Malice. "A few days past that Judas remembered Charon had wanted him to try and find someone, a friend, so Judas bade me to come back and he'd go alone." There was obvious worry in her tone for Judas. "With your time so near I didn't want to argue, not that you'll need me but just in case." With that she smiled to Amekaze, waiting to see if the female had more questions for her.
Seeking
Medic Trade (5/10)
Naturalist (3/5)

Messages In This Thread
what new magic does your heart hold - by Amekaze - August 15, 2016, 09:17 PM
RE: what new magic does your heart hold - by Pyx - August 17, 2016, 02:01 PM
RE: what new magic does your heart hold - by Amekaze - August 18, 2016, 01:57 AM
RE: what new magic does your heart hold - by Pyx - August 19, 2016, 11:25 PM
RE: what new magic does your heart hold - by Amekaze - August 23, 2016, 01:53 PM
RE: what new magic does your heart hold - by Pyx - August 24, 2016, 04:03 PM
RE: what new magic does your heart hold - by Amekaze - August 24, 2016, 08:22 PM
RE: what new magic does your heart hold - by Pyx - August 26, 2016, 05:15 PM
RE: what new magic does your heart hold - by Amekaze - August 27, 2016, 01:48 AM
RE: what new magic does your heart hold - by Pyx - August 29, 2016, 08:36 PM
RE: what new magic does your heart hold - by Amekaze - September 06, 2016, 12:24 AM
RE: what new magic does your heart hold - by Pyx - September 06, 2016, 10:22 PM
RE: what new magic does your heart hold - by Amekaze - September 13, 2016, 02:44 AM
RE: what new magic does your heart hold - by Pyx - September 14, 2016, 07:18 PM
RE: what new magic does your heart hold - by Amekaze - September 21, 2016, 02:57 AM