Kintla Flatlands All in All it's been a good day.
I want my wife and children back. Do not get in the way of this goal and I will not have to kill you for it.
276 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Away
Majesty jumped a bit when he heard a bark in front of him, and his head whipped upwards. His shoulders slumped and he gave a smile when he saw that the pretty creature before him was harmless and wagging her tail in a friendly manner. "You gave me quite a fright," he said, coming closer to her. "What are you doing out here? I myself was exploring - naming off all the plants and herbs that I recognized." He chuckled. "I'm glad you barked or I probably would have run right into you. Sorry about that, Miss…?" He gave her a questioning look.

As he waited for her to tell him her name, he decided to get a better look at her. She was quite beautiful, truth be told. Her fur was jet-black and sleek, and it shined in the sunlight. Her eyes were - he sucked in a breath - her eyes were hypnotizing to look into. They were his favorite color: a deep earthy green. He looked away, trying not to seem rude. She is gorgeous, he thought to himself.
Messages In This Thread
All in All it's been a good day. - by Blue Willow - February 28, 2014, 09:45 PM
RE: All in All it's been a good day. - by Majesty - May 18, 2014, 08:08 PM
RE: All in All it's been a good day. - by Majesty - May 19, 2014, 12:26 PM
RE: All in All it's been a good day. - by Majesty - May 20, 2014, 12:28 PM
RE: All in All it's been a good day. - by Majesty - May 20, 2014, 12:57 PM
RE: All in All it's been a good day. - by Majesty - May 20, 2014, 01:31 PM