Sunbeam Lair Paradox in the Escape
Kyyneleitä virtaa vasta alakerrassa.
210 Posts
Ooc — Marie
He had gotten sort of used to the sweet smell, only his nose twitching and his lower zone feeling hot, but for the rest being able to control himself like a real man. Perhaps if they did grow close, he'd let go of himself and claim her, but with a broken heart and leg- doing it now would be difficult; impossible even. He was not here to satisfy his sexual needs anyway- he was here as a friend to apologize for Vector's wrongdoings.

She sounded so sweet, so forgiving that Jolon almost forgot he had a broken leg and was inches away from a painful fall that would simply shatter his broken limb. Only as she came down did he truly realize what had happened, and he stumbled backwards a few paces before she got to him. He wondered what was so amusing about a wounded man sliding down a hill, but he decided it didn't matter. He was glad he could amuse her at all after what had happened.

I'm fine- really this time. He said, sounding more sure of himself. He lifted his heavy black body up with a soft grunt. She was so close now that he could almost feel the hotness leaking out of her flower and body as a whole, but he would not give in. He made his choices now- not some insane psychopath. I just wanted to apologize- somewhere I knew deep down you were trying to help, but I couldn't win- I couldn't beat whatever had been in my body.
A Man with Two Souls
A Power that Mercilessly Controls
Please Someone Help him with this Demon
Make this Free Spirit a Freeman
Messages In This Thread
Paradox in the Escape - by Avannon - August 22, 2016, 03:21 PM
RE: Paradox in the Escape - by Jolon - August 26, 2016, 06:31 PM
RE: Paradox in the Escape - by Avannon - August 26, 2016, 06:40 PM
RE: Paradox in the Escape - by Jolon - August 26, 2016, 06:52 PM
RE: Paradox in the Escape - by Avannon - August 26, 2016, 07:18 PM
RE: Paradox in the Escape - by Jolon - August 26, 2016, 08:40 PM
RE: Paradox in the Escape - by Avannon - August 27, 2016, 02:15 PM