Blacktail Deer Plateau hot venom is mixing with my blood
<span style="font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; font-style:italic; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:2px; text-shadow:#000000 0 0 3px; alt="don't come crying to me" title="don't come crying to me"><FONT COLOR="#7fffd4">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#6effda">'</FONT><FONT COLOR="#5bffe1">v</FONT><FONT COLOR="#49ffe7">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#37ffed"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#25fff3">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#12fffa">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ffff">d</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00f7ff"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#00edff">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00e4ff">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00dbff">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00d2ff">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00c8ff">g</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00bfff">h</FONT></span>
51 Posts
Ooc — Eren
Figured I was much overdue for an unplanned All Welcome thread. Pretty much anyone is welcome to join! Maybe someone who would be interested in giving Rayder advice? :O

Birds chirped overhead, the sun rose high in the sky as a clear sign that noon was approaching. Rayder walked through the lush surroundings of the Plateau, overwhelmingly bored. The male wolf had always been more of an extrovert and though he'd taken to the loner life surprisingly well when he'd had to, that was because he knew he had no other choice. And somehow, something about the cold nights alone back then had been strangely comforting, even as it was the reason he was so villainous now.

Would he still be considered a villain, though? Regret was in his veins for not taking care of that Theta when he'd had the chance. Surely it would have helped him improve, perhaps even caused a good amount of panic in the pack if he lied about it just right. But he hadn't done it. Not only had he not killed the other, but he'd walked him back to the dens, making sure he didn't fall without assistance nearby because of his wounds.

Still, when he thought about it, he fought with himself. It wouldn't be right, that voice taunted him again. It wouldn't be right. Right meant bettering himself even at the expense of others, didn't it?! So why was he so conflicted about this?! Groaning out of frustration, his pace quickened, feeling an unfamiliar anger at himself boil up. Rayder would get through this, whatever it was. He always did.
Messages In This Thread
hot venom is mixing with my blood - by Rayder - May 20, 2014, 06:49 AM
RE: hot venom is mixing with my blood - by Ayvo - May 20, 2014, 07:54 AM
RE: hot venom is mixing with my blood - by Rayder - May 20, 2014, 08:15 AM
RE: hot venom is mixing with my blood - by Ayvo - May 20, 2014, 08:34 AM
RE: hot venom is mixing with my blood - by Rayder - May 20, 2014, 08:55 AM
RE: hot venom is mixing with my blood - by Ayvo - May 20, 2014, 10:15 AM
RE: hot venom is mixing with my blood - by Rayder - May 20, 2014, 04:10 PM
RE: hot venom is mixing with my blood - by Ayvo - May 21, 2014, 08:06 AM
RE: hot venom is mixing with my blood - by Rayder - May 21, 2014, 02:03 PM