Altar of Twilight valacirca
233 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
It had been for selfish reasons that he'd joined Silvertip. Several offers to join packs had been turned down prior to his settling there, and for the sole reason that they weren't near enough to the sea for him. So when the idea of joining Aesop at his current home was put into his mind, he couldn't help but wonder if he'd be repeating history. He wasn't familiar with Moonspear or their customs, so there was nothing that really lured him towards it aside from knowing that an old friend lived there. Would it be wrong to seek a place there for that reason alone? Alastor believed so, but still couldn't help but be attracted to the idea, and that was something that troubled him.

When the time to speak had arrived, he'd decided on saying, "I'll have to think about it." There wasn't a definite answer that he could give, not yet. "I want to, but... I don't know," he'd added. "I don't want to join another pack just to be close to you—that wouldn't be fair to them." He knew not if he'd be able to devote himself to the pack itself, or if the only one tying him there would be Aesop. Alastor didn't want to be selfish, not again. He did, however, want to at least consider the possibility of settling into the same home as the other. In the past, he'd settled somewhere far from the first home he'd had there for the older male, and so the thought of doing so again was tempting. "Where's Moonspear located? I'll visit you when I've made my decision." Some time ago, he'd been told of it's location, but the directions were not currently present within his mind. He'd been distracted back then, unable to fully engrave the words into his mind, and so they'd been left to fade away.
Come on love me like a Kamekazee
We'll go down in flames together

Thread titles are from Simon Curtis' "Super Psycho Love"
Messages In This Thread
valacirca - by Aesop - September 01, 2016, 01:21 PM
RE: valacirca - by Alastor - September 01, 2016, 01:40 PM
RE: valacirca - by Aesop - September 01, 2016, 04:40 PM
RE: valacirca - by Alastor - September 01, 2016, 06:48 PM
RE: valacirca - by Aesop - September 02, 2016, 11:47 AM
RE: valacirca - by Alastor - September 02, 2016, 02:08 PM
RE: valacirca - by Aesop - September 03, 2016, 12:18 PM
RE: valacirca - by Alastor - September 03, 2016, 03:36 PM