Leave it to her to find the worst things there
Why should I apologize for the monster I've become? No one ever apologized for making me this way.
361 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Sitri sniffed strangely at the pots moving a paw to touch one. they felt funny and he didn't understand what on earth they were, but he understood that Tyrande used them for her herbs and poisons mostly poisons. She was one wolf the scarred male would not ever want to make angry. he sniffed at the different plants but made sure to stay away from any that were covered assuming that they were covered for their fumes.

He looked down at the pelts and smiled at them, she had made her den very nice and comfortable his had an old deer pelt in it and some small skulls and little baubles that he liked a stone that was smooth and dotted with color, a tree root in the shape of something small things. the simple things for the simple male.

Sitri looked up at her and nodded A rabbit is fine. Sitri get you a deer so you can add deer hide to your nest here. He could easily take down a small doe or fawn and those pelts were much bigger than these ones. He would bring the pelt to her, but the meat he would have to take for the caches, but he was certain she would understand.
Messages In This Thread