Kintla Flatlands All in All it's been a good day.
I want my wife and children back. Do not get in the way of this goal and I will not have to kill you for it.
276 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Away
Majesty caught on to the fact that this Blue Willow was studying him, and he gave her a friendly grin, wagging his tail a bit and standing a little taller. Then he inwardly scolded himself. He really needed to stop showing off for the ladies. Just because it was Spring, which meant mating season, that didn't mean that every female wanted to do anything with him at all. Besides, he felt it was rude to show off. And he didn't even know this female, anyways. He was becoming quite the non-gentleman and this bothered him, so he went back to his regular relaxed stance.

"You are a healer?" he repeated, his deep, smooth voice rumbling forth from his chest. "I am hoping to become a healer myself, though my first love is chronicling. My father was my old pack's Alpha Male, and Chronicler. And my mother was the Alpha Female, and the pack's Healer and Naturalist. So I picked up all three as hobbies when I was younger. How did you get into healing, Miss Willow? May I call you that?"
Messages In This Thread
All in All it's been a good day. - by Blue Willow - February 28, 2014, 09:45 PM
RE: All in All it's been a good day. - by Majesty - May 18, 2014, 08:08 PM
RE: All in All it's been a good day. - by Majesty - May 19, 2014, 12:26 PM
RE: All in All it's been a good day. - by Majesty - May 20, 2014, 12:28 PM
RE: All in All it's been a good day. - by Majesty - May 20, 2014, 12:57 PM
RE: All in All it's been a good day. - by Majesty - May 20, 2014, 01:31 PM