Silver Creek And moth-like stars were flickering out
239 Posts
Ooc — Lia
Away
Silver Creek will have Heston all confused by the time it's done with him!

The past few days had been entirely miserable. Heston was not a fan of rain unless it was viewed from within a warm and dry place. He'd yet to pick a permanent den within the borders of Silver Creek, instead favoring staying in different places as the need took him. He was currently deeply regretting that decision and wondering if there happened to be any empty dens he could snag instead.

He still had to eat though, and so he plodded out into the rain again and fed his face. Soon he was soaked, dripping and cold. He decided as soon as the rain let up he was digging a den because he did not want to be caught in such conditions again. Besides, wouldn't it be nice to have a place to shelter a lady if she needed it? He sat under a large tree, squinting angrily into the downpour. After a moment a shape materialized through the haze of rain. He stared, wondering who it could be. Casmir and Laika were not back yet that he knew of. The figure was too thin to be Rowan. It didn't look like Spring, not even in the rain. Perhaps Amber? It'd been quite a time since he'd seen her. 

The only remaining option was either trespasser, or someone he'd not yet met. He moved towards the figure that had chosen a similar but further tree, deciding to end the mystery. "Hello!" He called out over the hiss of the rain. He dashed under the tree just in time to be hit by the wolf's shake. He gave his own, hoping not to hit the other as much. "Apologies. The sky seems to have opened up on us today." He remarked, casting the red and white female a friendly smirk. "My name is Heston, I saw you swimming out there and...well, I didn't know who you were. So I thought I'd change that, since we're both swimming on land."
Messages In This Thread
And moth-like stars were flickering out - by Saēna - September 01, 2016, 07:43 PM
RE: And moth-like stars were flickering out - by Heston - September 06, 2016, 10:40 PM
RE: And moth-like stars were flickering out - by Saēna - September 10, 2016, 11:30 AM
RE: And moth-like stars were flickering out - by Heston - September 10, 2016, 02:26 PM
RE: And moth-like stars were flickering out - by Saēna - September 11, 2016, 11:38 AM
RE: And moth-like stars were flickering out - by Heston - September 13, 2016, 10:26 PM
RE: And moth-like stars were flickering out - by Saēna - September 15, 2016, 06:41 PM
RE: And moth-like stars were flickering out - by Heston - September 16, 2016, 05:45 PM
RE: And moth-like stars were flickering out - by Saēna - September 17, 2016, 04:17 PM
RE: And moth-like stars were flickering out - by Heston - September 19, 2016, 05:34 PM