Redhawk Caldera A search for the weak- a call for the broken
I'm Free to be The Greatest here Tonight
317 Posts
Ooc — Marie
He carried himself smaller than usual, tail wagging between his hind limbs and ears slightly lowered but in a friendly position. Everything he had to do was wait now- he was sure uncle P wouldn't leave him hanging. Only then did he realize that he could've gone looking for Perry himself. Oh well, it was too late for that now. Next time, he promised himself, he'd go looking- when he was more familiar with where everything was and where Perry would most likely be around that time.

When the alpha did come, a concerned look flashed over the trickster's face. It wasn't for long, reminding himself that he really shouldn't care too much, but the strange feeling stayed with him like a ghost. Uncle P looked a bit worked up, but that was none of his concerns right now. All he needed to do was make a garden, hunt for food and find Lucy. Finding Lucy was the most important right now- not for her, but for him. He bowed before his leader, tipping his head. It was a sign of greeting, a formal one, but tradition was tradition. 

I have hunted for your wolves and made my home near the water body- uncle P. He winked for a moment, his muzzle still lowered. I traveled beyond the Bramblepoint into a misty forest where I met a female- she's looking out for Lucy now too. I wanted to ask if it'd be alright for me to go looking for Lucy for a few days. He was straight to the point but his tone was calm. Hopeful green eyes looked up at his leader, silently asking to reconsider if he was not okay with it. 
·Wylie refers to himself as Trick. 
· Shakespearean, normal English and a pirate impression.
~Adopt Avalon!~
[Image: Caregiver_zpsbqqkmcip.gif] ~1~ [Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif] ~2~
Messages In This Thread
A search for the weak- a call for the broken - by Trick - September 03, 2016, 04:36 PM
RE: A search for the weak- a call for the broken - by Trick - September 07, 2016, 12:44 PM
RE: A search for the weak- a call for the broken - by Trick - September 09, 2016, 01:54 PM
RE: A search for the weak- a call for the broken - by Trick - September 10, 2016, 04:43 PM
RE: A search for the weak- a call for the broken - by Trick - September 11, 2016, 09:33 AM