Kintla Flatlands All in All it's been a good day.
I want my wife and children back. Do not get in the way of this goal and I will not have to kill you for it.
276 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Away
Majesty nodded politely as he listened to her tale. "It sounds a bit like your family were gypsies - nomads. I have met a few traveling packs before. Quite a few of the wolves decided to stay in my birth pack over the years, giving up their traveling lives for one reason or another. I myself have traveled quite a bit, but when I found this place, the Teekon Wilds, I decided to stay and settle down, much like you." He smiled at her. "I am glad to have found someone with a story so close to mine - if that is not too much to say."

He sat on his haunches and looked around, taking a deep breath. "Despite the chill, it is a beautiful day, is it not? This place holds beauty in nature in a way that reminds me of my old home." He chuckled and shook his head. "Forgive my reminiscing. I miss my family, especially my mother. But I suppose I have a new family now." He looked up at the sky, watching the clouds drift slowly across the expanse of blue…
Messages In This Thread
All in All it's been a good day. - by Blue Willow - February 28, 2014, 09:45 PM
RE: All in All it's been a good day. - by Majesty - May 18, 2014, 08:08 PM
RE: All in All it's been a good day. - by Majesty - May 19, 2014, 12:26 PM
RE: All in All it's been a good day. - by Majesty - May 20, 2014, 12:28 PM
RE: All in All it's been a good day. - by Majesty - May 20, 2014, 12:57 PM
RE: All in All it's been a good day. - by Majesty - May 20, 2014, 01:31 PM