Sunbeam Lair broken down and dirty
A dragon will never bow down
689 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Last post from me.

Asterr was not the sort to hold grudges, but she also wasn't someone who could wish a memory away. Trust had been broken, which, for her, was a great crime. Her body had not been defiled, but her mind had. That which she'd once believed to be a truth had morphed into a lie right before her very eyes, and the moment in which that had happened was one that she could not let go of. Yet, Avannon did not know this. The woman had never been told of her companion's misdoings, of the type of man that he was. She had never spoken of it to her, for it'd not been an issue until then. The reins that she'd once held so loosely to had finally started to slip from her grasp, making her wonder if the ways of her home had ever been meant to be present within Teekon.

The female was listened to, her answer and pleas alike both having been heard. There was only silence in return, however, a need to think through the predicament and its potential outcomes having arisen. When Jolon decided to chime in, she'd been brought back to the present, a scowl having mangled her previously neutral features. "It is not rage that blinds me, it was my trust that had blinded me," she'd returned, referring back to the day of his impulsive act. To believe that he'd ever been capable of being anything more than a beast driven by instincts had been foolish of her, and finally had she come to realize her mistake. Away from him she'd torn her gaze, focusing back on Avannon. She'd begged to have him near, unaware of the creature that she was inviting into her space. Draco stirred, he'd spoken, but he'd been forced back away once again. "What Judas did to you is the same as what Jolon had once tried to do to me," on but a murmur had the words come about, never to rise any higher. Thereafter, she'd pulled away from the commoner's touch, but never had she looked away from her.

"If you wish for him to stay near to you, you must be cautious. Anything that is to happen from this day forth is of your own doing, as I have warned you away once already," the chieftess voiced. "In several weeks, you will seek me out and we will rid you of any remnants that the male might have left behind." She was referring to children, of course. Asterr was against killing, especially when children were involved, but she would not allow for beasts to be born within her home. "I do hope that you will not have to experience again that which you already have." Eyes shifted towards Jolon before abandoning the both of them as her body turned. "Be careful, Avannon." It was her final warning before she'd departed, knowing better than to push herself any further. Already had Draco attempted to push through, his efforts having exhausted her, and so rest was needed. Another day, perhaps she would speak more with Avannon, but for now her focus was on returning to her den so that she might be able to calm down.
You're a mirror with two faces
Two sides, simple as that
Thread titles are from Hyuna’s “How’s This”
Messages In This Thread
broken down and dirty - by Avannon - August 30, 2016, 01:49 PM
RE: broken down and dirty - by Jolon - August 30, 2016, 02:02 PM
RE: broken down and dirty - by Avannon - August 30, 2016, 02:58 PM
RE: broken down and dirty - by Jolon - August 30, 2016, 03:26 PM
RE: broken down and dirty - by Asterr - August 30, 2016, 03:26 PM
RE: broken down and dirty - by Avannon - August 30, 2016, 04:53 PM
RE: broken down and dirty - by Jolon - August 30, 2016, 05:34 PM
RE: broken down and dirty - by Asterr - September 02, 2016, 01:56 AM