Blacktail Deer Plateau Everything that kills me makes me feel alive
1,700 Posts
Ooc — Me
"That's the whole point - you think that he ran away, but all we know that he didn't come home one day," Ospery tried to reason with Peregrine, yet he seemed very set on the idea that Crete was a fool, idiot and whatnot. "You assume that he took advantage of that woman, but you know nothing of her, neither do you know Crete's side of story," no matter, how much fault her brother had in this, she felt the need to defend him and, as long as she didn't know every detail, she would detain from making any assumptions. She didn't understand, why Peregrine was so angry and harbored bitter feelings to Crete, when he should have felt concerned at least.

It had gone totally wrong - this whole thing and she was left feeling hurt too. He should have shown at least a bit of empathy for her troubles and - yes - the timing was the worst possible, but Osprey knew that if she didn't do something now, she would waste further. For once she had put her needs in the first place and it had worked out just great. She followed her brother's disappearing form with her eyes, fighting back tears. In all of their more than three year long history never had they had a row. This place was truly cursed.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Everything that kills me makes me feel alive - by Osprey - May 20, 2014, 04:36 PM