Big Salmon Lake can you taste this gold?
♛queen of disaster ♛
454 Posts
Ooc — Mini (Marie)
..i don't remember where I got it from, but it certaintly was from my childhood somewhere :o and bwahaha so adorably awkward

It didn't take long for him to respond to her narration, he didn't seem to enjoy it in the way Cara did, he thought it was a sad tale not suitable to tell youngsters before bed. Cara shrugged when he mentioned her father, "My father meant it as a lesson, not all sacrifices are worth making and not all who offer what you want have good intentions.." she barked giving him a weak smile.

And everything has a catch, she added in her mind, all good things seemed to have a string of discomfort attached to them. Her father for instance. He had been the best man she had known, oh and how better it would've been if he hadn't brought her odious sisters to the world...perhaps she was her father's good thing and they were the cathc as well..

Nevermind, she thought giving her head a little shake and turning to listen at his words just in time to hear his apology "No worries," she answered blankly as she then had to bite her lip not to laugh when he implied -without meaning to- that she should join him to go to bed.

She raised an eyebrow as he tried to talk his way out of the uncomfortable situation and explained his real intentions. Her eyes were locked to his face the whole time he spoke, knowing it would make him uncomfortable, but Cara didn't care she enjoyed watching the large male fumble over his own words. It was cute in a strange way.

"Thanks for the invite, but I'll have to decline" she teased with a smile, "Nice meeting you too Majesty" she barked and waved her tail as a goodbye.

wrapping up I suppose? thanks for the thread :D
Messages In This Thread
can you taste this gold? - by Cara - May 18, 2014, 01:30 AM
RE: can you taste this gold? - by Majesty - May 18, 2014, 04:25 PM
RE: can you taste this gold? - by Cara - May 18, 2014, 05:12 PM
RE: can you taste this gold? - by Majesty - May 18, 2014, 05:22 PM
RE: can you taste this gold? - by Cara - May 18, 2014, 08:09 PM
RE: can you taste this gold? - by Majesty - May 18, 2014, 08:26 PM
RE: can you taste this gold? - by Cara - May 18, 2014, 09:58 PM
RE: can you taste this gold? - by Majesty - May 18, 2014, 10:54 PM
RE: can you taste this gold? - by Cara - May 19, 2014, 08:23 AM
RE: can you taste this gold? - by Majesty - May 19, 2014, 12:17 PM