Bramblepoint Tick tock- the clock keeps going
16 Posts
Ooc — Dev
The polite smile that had settled on his gray muzzle morphed into an amused grin at the male's initial point, though Teemu quickly attempted to swallow the expression. He didn't care to offend anyone today. Maybe if I lived solely off of apples, He would've opened his mouth to comment jokingly, despite his appreciation for the stranger's concern. As a long wolf, any nonviolent interaction with an unfamiliar wolf in an unfamiliar land was, in his mind, more than welcome, particularly when he so loved his own kind and missed being the member of a pack. Unfortunately, the wolf continued speaking and swiftly moved on to his second point. The words he spoke wrenched all humor from the situation and Teemu's face fell.

"A kidnapping?" He repeated softly, as if he hadn't heard correctly. Thoughts of his past swirled. Memories of the many puppies he'd helped raise and love filled his mind, and a growl rolled through Teemu's throat as his disbelief soon became anger. His tail lifted slightly and he shook his head, "I haven't seen anything, although I wish I could say otherwise. Is that all the information you have to go on?"

The crisp air he was admiring only moments before now sent a chill down Teemu's spine. If the missing puppy was the offspring of this stranger, there would certainly be more urgency in his voice and actions - or so he suspected. Teemu had been told that there were a few packs in the area and this male possibly belonged to one of them. Testing the assumption, he continued, "Are there others looking, or only you? Did no one catch the scent of the bastard?"

If they had, the trail must have run cold, Teemu reasoned. His heart throbbed for the entire situation, The poor child. The poor family. I have to help, if I can.
Messages In This Thread
Tick tock- the clock keeps going - by Trick - September 11, 2016, 09:53 AM
RE: Tick tock- the clock keeps going - by Teemu - September 11, 2016, 07:49 PM
RE: Tick tock- the clock keeps going - by Trick - September 12, 2016, 09:51 AM
RE: Tick tock- the clock keeps going - by Teemu - September 13, 2016, 07:21 PM
RE: Tick tock- the clock keeps going - by Trick - September 14, 2016, 02:09 PM
RE: Tick tock- the clock keeps going - by Teemu - September 14, 2016, 06:51 PM
RE: Tick tock- the clock keeps going - by Trick - September 16, 2016, 08:29 AM
RE: Tick tock- the clock keeps going - by Teemu - September 18, 2016, 12:34 AM
RE: Tick tock- the clock keeps going - by Trick - September 20, 2016, 08:15 AM
RE: Tick tock- the clock keeps going - by Teemu - September 28, 2016, 11:36 PM
RE: Tick tock- the clock keeps going - by Trick - September 30, 2016, 01:23 PM