Jade Fern Grove he's got looks that books take pages to tell
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
When the other moved, he'd followed, as was the same whenever he paused. The answer given provided insight as to why he'd never heard it before, as the boy's family was from the north—his paternal family, anyways, he knew nothing about his maternal heritage. The fact that it was his first language cleared some things up, but he'd not commented again on it. Rather, he'd decided on saying, "Ajai." There was a pause afterwards, a break between words so that the difference in languages could be noticed. "I know the language of my family from up north, but it wasn't my first to be learned." It was a simple fact to be shared, but it was still something at least. "Could you teach me some words from your language someday?" he'd asked, pausing in step so as not to bump into the other. It wasn't so much that he planned to use Spanish regularly, but more so because he wanted to be able to understand when things of importance were said.

Xan shrugged when asked about himself, having little more to say than, "What do you want to know?" It was unlikely that he'd ever share everything, but there were, perhaps, a few questions that he might not mind answering. He knew that it was important that he share some things here and there, but doing so was a difficult and frustrating task.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
he's got looks that books take pages to tell - by Sriracha - September 14, 2016, 11:07 AM
RE: he's got looks that books take pages to tell - by Xan - September 14, 2016, 11:24 AM
RE: he's got looks that books take pages to tell - by Xan - September 14, 2016, 10:36 PM
RE: he's got looks that books take pages to tell - by Xan - September 15, 2016, 05:32 PM
RE: he's got looks that books take pages to tell - by Xan - September 17, 2016, 02:52 AM
RE: he's got looks that books take pages to tell - by Xan - September 19, 2016, 12:25 AM
RE: he's got looks that books take pages to tell - by Xan - September 23, 2016, 04:26 PM
RE: he's got looks that books take pages to tell - by Xan - October 04, 2016, 02:55 AM
RE: he's got looks that books take pages to tell - by Xan - October 12, 2016, 03:06 AM
RE: he's got looks that books take pages to tell - by Xan - October 12, 2016, 10:48 PM
RE: he's got looks that books take pages to tell - by Xan - October 15, 2016, 03:23 AM
RE: he's got looks that books take pages to tell - by Xan - October 17, 2016, 11:37 PM