Bramblepoint Tick tock- the clock keeps going
16 Posts
Ooc — Dev
There was a short pause as Teemu racked his brain for anything that could possibly help. Being so new to the area, there was little more he could do or say to assist the black wolf, and time was of the essence. He didn't know too many wolves, he wasn't in a pack, and he was still mapping the land in his mind. Teemu's narrow snout dipped in a quick nod, "Will do. I came into these woods from the south. Although I scented some wolves in the area, none were too recent."

It wasn't much information, but maybe it could help guide the male in his search. Teemu noted the name of the pack - The Caldera - and tucked it into the back of his memory for another time. Any knowledge regarding these lands and its populace was beneficial to the older wolf. Understanding that the conversation wouldn't last much longer due to the urgency of the situation, he gave a faint smile, though it didn't reach his eyes, which, compared to that of his acquaintance, were unremarkable in color and far more worn from age.

"I'll keep an eye and nose out for the pair in my travels. If I find anything at all, I'll let your Caldera know." He sighed, "Good luck to you, and take care in your search. I hope to hear word of your success in finding this Lucy."
Messages In This Thread
Tick tock- the clock keeps going - by Trick - September 11, 2016, 09:53 AM
RE: Tick tock- the clock keeps going - by Teemu - September 11, 2016, 07:49 PM
RE: Tick tock- the clock keeps going - by Trick - September 12, 2016, 09:51 AM
RE: Tick tock- the clock keeps going - by Teemu - September 13, 2016, 07:21 PM
RE: Tick tock- the clock keeps going - by Trick - September 14, 2016, 02:09 PM
RE: Tick tock- the clock keeps going - by Teemu - September 14, 2016, 06:51 PM
RE: Tick tock- the clock keeps going - by Trick - September 16, 2016, 08:29 AM
RE: Tick tock- the clock keeps going - by Teemu - September 18, 2016, 12:34 AM
RE: Tick tock- the clock keeps going - by Trick - September 20, 2016, 08:15 AM
RE: Tick tock- the clock keeps going - by Teemu - September 28, 2016, 11:36 PM
RE: Tick tock- the clock keeps going - by Trick - September 30, 2016, 01:23 PM