Broken Antler Fen Looking for herbs
REPUBLIC OF AUROS
316 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Sitter
Eden smiled kindly, although she knew that there was indeed something lurking inside of her. Yes, she loved being a part of a group again and having that feeling of togetherness, but she also felt it was time for her to continue on her journey. The fen had been welcoming to her in every way, from the kindness of her pack mates to the beauty of the land she now called home. She couldn't have asked for more, but she felt she had to.

This was the cause of her anxiety, in truth. She couldn't find the words to explain herself to her alphas properly. She'd been welcomed with almost no question and treated with utmost generosity, but something didn't feel right anymore. Her excitement had begun to fade to black. "I think it's time for me to move on", she whispered trotting beside Sebastian. She'd blurted it out, and in fear of anger from her superior, she quickly continued, "I mean, I am grateful for your kindness, I really am. And the fen is filled with so many different stories; its amazing. But I think it's time for me to go."
english · french
· republic of auros ·
Messages In This Thread
Looking for herbs - by RIP Eden - September 05, 2016, 09:36 PM
RE: Looking for herbs - by Sebastian - September 06, 2016, 01:52 PM
RE: Looking for herbs - by RIP Eden - September 08, 2016, 07:30 PM
RE: Looking for herbs - by Sebastian - September 09, 2016, 04:13 AM
RE: Looking for herbs - by RIP Eden - September 17, 2016, 10:15 AM
RE: Looking for herbs - by Sebastian - September 18, 2016, 06:48 AM
RE: Looking for herbs - by RIP Eden - September 18, 2016, 08:36 AM
RE: Looking for herbs - by Sebastian - September 18, 2016, 09:06 AM
RE: Looking for herbs - by RIP Eden - September 18, 2016, 09:34 AM