Hideaway Strath Home, Home, I Love It So!
She Made Broken Look Beautiful & Strong Look Invincible. She Walked With The Universe On Her Shoulders & Made It Look Like A Pair Of Wings.
363 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
He didn't announce himself, but Grace's ears flicked back to catch the echo of his pawsteps behind her as if she knew he was there. She didn't flinch, but offered him a wide, kind smile-something even more remarkable than her lack of a negative reaction. Zaavier met her strides with his own, albeit shorter to keep up with her smaller, more willowy form. 
His question-that wasn't quite a question, but more of a convienient conversation starter- brought a firm nod from the growing woman. Her words started out confidently-she knew she needed a den, just not how to make it or where- but trailed off near the end in uncertainty.
           "A den, specifically. Figured I should find one if I'm gonna be living here, but.... I-I've never actually had my own den."
Her statement left Zaavier with quite a few paths to answer: How did she pick a spot? How did she dig it out, should it need it? How big was "big enough"? Did it matter where it was compared to others' dens?

Guess I should have stated that this takes place sometime after her joining and after her thread with Liri, if only so I remember and it doesn't mess up anyones timelines.
Messages In This Thread
Home, Home, I Love It So! - by Grace - September 20, 2016, 10:49 PM
RE: Home, Home, I Love It So! - by Zaavier - September 20, 2016, 11:00 PM
RE: Home, Home, I Love It So! - by Grace - September 20, 2016, 11:11 PM
RE: Home, Home, I Love It So! - by Zaavier - September 21, 2016, 02:46 PM
RE: Home, Home, I Love It So! - by Grace - September 21, 2016, 04:00 PM
RE: Home, Home, I Love It So! - by Zaavier - September 21, 2016, 09:28 PM
RE: Home, Home, I Love It So! - by Grace - September 22, 2016, 04:41 PM
RE: Home, Home, I Love It So! - by Zaavier - September 26, 2016, 05:50 PM
RE: Home, Home, I Love It So! - by Grace - September 29, 2016, 10:58 AM
RE: Home, Home, I Love It So! - by Zaavier - September 29, 2016, 10:30 PM
RE: Home, Home, I Love It So! - by Grace - September 30, 2016, 12:04 PM