Gathering
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace wanted to say goodbye

Jace had been chased from the borders early this morning and he was tired and he was angry and he was sore. The wound in his neck was bleeding ever so often though he had gotten it fixed last night. He couldn't stop the seepage as it were. He was limping on his right front leg, from his shoulder being ripped out of socket, but he otherwise he was fairly okay. He happened to see Athena and realizing that he should probably tell her goodbye he looked back once to make sure the crazy yearling alpha was not following him and he walked gingerly towards Athena.

He stood in front of her and spoke quietly "Listen Athena there's some things going on and I have been asked to leave the Creek. I wanted to tell you goodbye so you didn't think I left without even saying bye. he hadn't been asked to leave he had been forced to leave and he hadn't really done anything wrong. He had defended Sky and Nightingale and then himself. But clearly that did not matter to the Fox of the Creek.

He shifted his weight so that most of it was off of his right side and blue eyes looked up catching her eye for a small moment and a small crooked grin made way across his face making him seem like a younger version of himself. Darkness lay heavy over his head and he was unsure how he would go from here. He would meet up with Ferdie, perhaps they would be lone wolves for awhile, maybe start their own pack who really knew, all he knew was he had to leave and he had to leave soon. He hadn't even had a chance to tell Bazi goodbye, though he had in his own way, he however had not told her he would be leaving forever. She would hear that soon enough from fox and he did not want to poison her against Fox since she was happy here and a beta to boot.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Messages In This Thread
Gathering - by Athena Wolf - May 21, 2014, 09:12 AM
RE: Gathering - by Jace - May 21, 2014, 10:47 AM
RE: Gathering - by Athena Wolf - May 21, 2014, 09:08 PM
RE: Gathering - by Jace - May 21, 2014, 09:18 PM
RE: Gathering - by Athena Wolf - May 21, 2014, 09:24 PM
RE: Gathering - by Jace - May 21, 2014, 09:32 PM
RE: Gathering - by Athena Wolf - May 22, 2014, 06:35 PM
RE: Gathering - by Jace - May 22, 2014, 07:07 PM