Blacktail Deer Plateau Mad Hatter's Entrance [IC Joining]
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Welcome to BDP! :)

He watched as the red wolf dispatched the fawn, which trembled on the grass and then grew still, blood pooling around its small head. Peregrine prepared to move in and claim the kill, yet he paused when Madigan crouched next to the carcass and murmured what could only be called a prayer of thanks. The Alpha cocked his head curiously, waited for Madigan to finish, then made ready to grab the fawn's torn neck and drag it back to his family.

Of course, there were matters to address first. "You'll make a valuable Gamekeeper. You show not only physical skills but a nearly flawless ability to follow instructions; that's very valuable to me. In exchange for this deer, you'll be given our Lambda rank. Keep up the good work and you'll find yourself higher. Unless you have any last questions, I'll be on my way. Got that family to feed."

Peregrine paused long enough to take any last questions, dipped his snout to Madigan, said, "Make yourself at home," then plucked up the fawn (it was small enough for him to carry relatively easily) and began to trot home to the den.
Messages In This Thread
Mad Hatter's Entrance [IC Joining] - by Madigan - May 17, 2014, 01:51 AM
RE: Mad Hatter's Entrance [IC Joining] - by Madigan - May 17, 2014, 02:13 AM
RE: Mad Hatter's Entrance [IC Joining] - by Madigan - May 17, 2014, 03:20 AM
RE: Mad Hatter's Entrance [IC Joining] - by Madigan - May 17, 2014, 11:19 AM
RE: Mad Hatter's Entrance [IC Joining] - by Madigan - May 17, 2014, 12:01 PM
RE: Mad Hatter's Entrance [IC Joining] - by Madigan - May 20, 2014, 05:32 AM
RE: Mad Hatter's Entrance [IC Joining] - by Madigan - May 21, 2014, 10:51 AM
RE: Mad Hatter's Entrance [IC Joining] - by Peregrine Redhawk - May 21, 2014, 10:56 AM