I've fixed a million races
I want my wife and children back. Do not get in the way of this goal and I will not have to kill you for it.
276 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Away
OOC: Holy sh*t. Majesty is on his way to see if he can calm Sitri down!

IC: Majesty awoke that morning with a start. As he was still a bit groggy from sleep, he wasn't quite sure what that awful noise was, but he stumbled to his feet as worry overtook him. He forced himself to wake up a bit more, vigorously shaking his head back and forth to knock away the remnants of sleep. He bolted to the entrance of the cave inside Silvertip Mountain, listening as the sound of some sort of dying animal made its way to his ears. It sounded as if the poor creature was being tortured to death!

Predatory animal or no, Majesty did not stand for allowing prey to be slowly tortured before they were eaten. Afraid that this was what was happening to some animal or other, he bounded down the mountain path as carefully as he could, following the pitiful sound. But the closer he got, the more he realized that the sound seemed to be coming from… a wolf? With double-speed he followed the gods-awful noise to its source and found Sitri, one of his pack members, standing at the edge of the mountain and looking out, growling and snarling and whining pitifully.

"Sitri?" Majesty called softly. "What's wrong? Are you all right? Are you hurt?" Worry buzzed through the male's head like a fly that wouldn't go away. This was a pack-mate, a family member. No matter what, he would do all he could to help him.
Messages In This Thread
I've fixed a million races - by Sitri - May 21, 2014, 11:10 AM
RE: I've fixed a million races - by Majesty - May 21, 2014, 12:58 PM
RE: I've fixed a million races - by Sitri - May 21, 2014, 01:21 PM
RE: I've fixed a million races - by Majesty - May 21, 2014, 01:56 PM
RE: I've fixed a million races - by Sitri - May 21, 2014, 02:21 PM
RE: I've fixed a million races - by Majesty - May 21, 2014, 02:43 PM
RE: I've fixed a million races - by Sitri - May 21, 2014, 03:19 PM
RE: I've fixed a million races - by Majesty - May 21, 2014, 03:29 PM