I've fixed a million races
I want my wife and children back. Do not get in the way of this goal and I will not have to kill you for it.
276 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Away
Majesty listened with ever-increasing horror as Sitri continued to spout utter gibberish. None of the words made sense, and the more he listened, the more he realized that his pack-mate was an absolutely lunatic. But that did not matter. He flinched when he saw that the male was slamming his head into the ground.

"Stop that," he ordered, taking a step forward, ready to intervene at a moment's notice if Sitri decided to hurt himself again. And then he listened some more as the crazy wolf began speaking about his queen and killing children and being a slave. Sighing, he realized that he didn't have a clue how to go about fixing this situation. He didn't even know if he really could fix it. He was afraid that if he tried to help, he would just make things worse. But his pack-mate was in emotional - and probably physical - pain. He could not do nothing.

"Listen to me, Sitri," he said in a commanding tone, stepping even closer to the male. "Come out of your mind. Come out of your mind and back into the world. Look around you. There is no queen. Think of your pack. We are your family. We will help you, but only if you let us. Come back to us. Please."
Messages In This Thread
I've fixed a million races - by Sitri - May 21, 2014, 11:10 AM
RE: I've fixed a million races - by Majesty - May 21, 2014, 12:58 PM
RE: I've fixed a million races - by Sitri - May 21, 2014, 01:21 PM
RE: I've fixed a million races - by Majesty - May 21, 2014, 01:56 PM
RE: I've fixed a million races - by Sitri - May 21, 2014, 02:21 PM
RE: I've fixed a million races - by Majesty - May 21, 2014, 02:43 PM
RE: I've fixed a million races - by Sitri - May 21, 2014, 03:19 PM
RE: I've fixed a million races - by Majesty - May 21, 2014, 03:29 PM