Silver Creek I can tell you where I'm going but don't ask where I've been
Sometimes you just have to throw on a crown and show them who they're dealing with.
227 Posts
Ooc —
Much as Amber had been traveling around recently, today was one of the rare cases in which she was actually home. Thankfully, too, because when the call of her mate rang out for her, the fae rushed to answer it first. She didn't want any of the Creekers finding him first and seeing his age - only Heston knew there was more than one male. 

Trotting into view of his smokey frame, Amber felt a grin split her face. When she got to him, however, she crossed the border and ushered him a couple yards away. Hormones of pregnancy leaked from her, her torso was bloated, and the fur of her belly was beginning to thin, but she was still far too early to have a real "baby bump". Amber was none the wiser about Burke and what he'd said about her, that he'd tried to make Dagfinn abandon her, and ignorance was bliss. Pressing into his chest with a warm greeting, she reached up and planted a kiss on his muzzle. 

"Hello, Dagfinn - what brings you to Silver Creek this afternoon?"
[Image: Z077D80.jpg]
Messages In This Thread
RE: I can tell you where I'm going but don't ask where I've been - by Amber - October 02, 2016, 01:35 PM