Silver Creek I can tell you where I'm going but don't ask where I've been
Sometimes you just have to throw on a crown and show them who they're dealing with.
227 Posts
Ooc —
Worried as her news seemed to make her mate, he seemed okay to answer Spring with lavish words and promises. His bow brought a smile to her face, but it fell just as swiftly as it came. Refusing to meet Spring's eyes even as she spoke in her defence, Amber stayed silent - she would allow Dagfinn to answer this one, for she was curious to this herself. Spring hadn't seemed to realize he was too young to father kids - and if nobody was the wiser, maybe she could keep this up a while longer! Of course, ALL of this could have been avoided if she'd just asked Spring her standing on bastards - or if she'd have just asked her sister for a family in the first place. Still slumped against the side of her smoky mate, Amber turned her deep blue eyes up to him in question. She would not guide his decision this time - whether he was here or not was find by her.
[Image: Z077D80.jpg]
Messages In This Thread
RE: I can tell you where I'm going but don't ask where I've been - by Amber - October 02, 2016, 07:41 PM