Neverwinter Forest Are we heroes or weapons pointed at the enemy so someone else can claim the victory?
he came and stole the wild
1,016 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
“I did,” the words came, smoothly from his lips as he did not hesitate to respond. If the deranged wolf had been of importance to someone, it mattered little to him. He had brought a bruised and battered child to his doorstep, and Scimitar was loathe to push the girl further in to a situation she did not care for. In her own silent way, she had become a member of their family. Though the wolf’s carcass had been removed, Scimitar had not bothered to check on it for some time before he noticed – for all he knew, a larger predator had drug it off for its own feast.

“She was hurt, but she is healing – she is emotionally injured,” he noted, carefully, his gaze studying the other. He hesitated swiftly at the mention of bringing the girl home, and he paused, noting the father’s name. “I can take you to her to show you she is fine – and you can deliver a message to her from her parents. But she will not go home with you unless she wants to – send her parents for her, instead. I will not send her anywhere against her will after what she has been through.” He did not comment that she had voiced to the Neverwinter wolf of not wishing to go home – he could only imagine her mind might change once she saw them.
he came and stole the wild
a crime so old as the sky and bone
Messages In This Thread
RE: Are we heroes or weapons pointed at the enemy so someone else can claim the victory? - by Scimitar - October 03, 2016, 12:25 PM