Hushed Willows You were trying to wear me down, down
All we are is dust in the wind
92 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Despite the shudder that snaked down Prialux's tiny back from the sensation in her toes, she almost reached out to do it again. Her tongue was halfway out, the tip wetting the downy hairs of her ankle, when she was interrupted. She could neither see nor hear Larkspur at any sort of distance, but her nose picked up on scents as keenly and distinctly as if it were an eye itself. It was instinct and the knowledge that came with it was instinct, as well: this one was new. Prialux had never encountered this scent.

Immediately her nose began to work furiously at the air, sifting through the familiar and unfamiliar with clumsy mental fingers. At this stage of her life, both were equally exciting and she was easily distracted by the smells she knew, but Larkspur was more interesting and she found it and locked onto it eventually. Her huge blue eyes turned near-blind in the direction of the larger wolf beyond the den. She mewled and gurgled as if to summon Larkspur forth whilst sniffing furiously and craning her head on its still wobbly neck.
Messages In This Thread
You were trying to wear me down, down - by Prialux - September 26, 2016, 08:29 PM
RE: You were trying to wear me down, down - by Larkspur - September 29, 2016, 08:44 AM
RE: You were trying to wear me down, down - by Prialux - October 03, 2016, 05:39 PM
RE: You were trying to wear me down, down - by Larkspur - October 05, 2016, 10:18 AM
RE: You were trying to wear me down, down - by Prialux - October 06, 2016, 05:45 PM
RE: You were trying to wear me down, down - by Larkspur - October 09, 2016, 01:17 PM
RE: You were trying to wear me down, down - by Prialux - October 11, 2016, 09:48 AM
RE: You were trying to wear me down, down - by Larkspur - October 11, 2016, 09:55 AM
RE: You were trying to wear me down, down - by Prialux - October 12, 2016, 05:57 PM